Deck the Halls and get out the credit cards, the Holidays are here! We took a look back at every item we featured this year, chose the best of the best, and created the 2013 Chubstr Gift Guide. With so many options, there’s sure to be something for the big guy on your list… or for yourself, why not?
Men’s Grooming Gifts
- Back in August we talked about Harry’s Razors. The co-founders of Warby Parker created these awesome razors and razor subscription service. An impressive gift that won’t break the bank.
Mod Cabin Birch Tar Soap
- Who doesn’t love a multi-purpose product? One bar of Birch Tar Soap from Mod Cabin is shower soap, a shaving bar and beard wash. It’s like 3 gifts in one.
Ursa Major x Topo Design Scout Set
- We love the guys over at Ursa Major. Their all natural skin care products smell great and best of all, actually work too. Grab the Ursa Major x Topo Designs Scout Set, complete with camo-trimmed accessory bag.
Hanz de Fuko men’s hair products
- Our Editor and Chief Bruce checked out Hanz de Fuko hair product back in September, and it changed his life. Not really, but it’s a great product.
Kyoku Electric Pre-shave optimizer
- Putting an electric razor in your guy’s stocking this year? Pick up Kyoku Electric Pre-Shave Optimizer as well. This product keeps your cheeks moisturized and skin soft when you don’t have time for a wet shave.
- For the faux outdoorsman in your life. Campfire cologne (yes it’s real) brings back memories of summer camp, roasting wieners over an open flame, and simpler times when you still believed in cooties. A perfect stocking stuffer of gag gift.
Clothing & Accessories
- Released last summer, we featured the awesome Ray-Ban Liteforce Wayfarer for their twist on a classic design. If you’re looking for the accessory to complete your holiday shopping, these sunglasses make the perfect splurge gift.
- “Style, support and comfort for men of all shapes and sizes” is Scout Underwear’s motto, one we completely agree with. Grab a couple pairs for the big guy in your life. He’ll appreciate how well they fit, and you’ll love how good he looks.
Ball and Buck Perfect Wallet
- Made in America. High Quality Leather. Bad Ass Brand. Combine those things and you’ve got a pretty stellar gift. We gave their “Perfect Wallet” away earlier this year before they were on sale, but now you can order one direct from their site.
Quiksilver Custom Board Shorts
- Get a jump on summer by custom designing a pair of Quiksilver board shorts for the hard to fit gent in your life. Sizes are available to 50 and the color and pattern combinations are limitless.
Heisenberg Hat from Goorin Bros
- Going thru Breaking Bad withdraw? Us too. Back in July we told you how you could make Walter White’s infamous hat your very own. They’re still available, complete with limited edition packaging, but quantities are limited so grab one quick.
Doc Martins Eduardo Shoe
- If your guy needs a weekend shoe that isn’t as formal as a dress shoe, or as casual as your Air Jordan Mids, the Doc Martins Eduardo is for him. For $100 or less, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better boot.
Accessories & More
Davek Elite Umbrella
- The Davek Elite is the Cadillac of umbrellas. We called it our “premium” option in an installment of the Well Rounded Gent earlier this year, and that statement still rings true. It’s the perfect gift for Dad, Brother-in-Law, or your boss.
Rogue Beard Beer
- It sounds gross, but Bruce swears Rogue’s Beard Beer tastes great, and there’s not even a hint of wet beard or sweaty chin in the brew. Check to see if they ship to your state and wrap a couple of them under the tree.
- It’s a fun card game we came across a few months ago. If the guy you’re buying for is a fashion enthusiast who follows all the great menswear brands, and likes playing cards, this is the perfect gift.
- Remember when our fearless leader Bruce got married in vegas this fall? That mod corsage he wore was actually made from paper! His blushing bride found the Flowerthyme Etsy Shop and the rest is history. It perks up any suit or outfit. $20.
- This is for the music lover on your list. Merchbox is a subscription service that delivers a package full of secret goodies and new tunes to your door every month.
Well Hung Hangers
- This product’s name always makes us blush a little. Big guys mean big clothes, which call for big hangers. Don’t let his jacket fall off wimpy hangers this holiday season. Pick up a few Well Hung Hangers to keep everything in place.