Deck the Halls and get out the credit cards, the Holidays are here! We took a look back at every item we featured this year, chose the best of the best, and created the 2013 Chubstr Gift Guide. With so many options, there’s sure to be something for the big guy on your list… or for yourself, why not?
Men’s Grooming Gifts
- Back in August we talked about Harry’s Razors. The co-founders of Warby Parker created these awesome razors and razor subscription service. An impressive gift that won’t break the bank.
Mod Cabin Birch Tar Soap
- Who doesn’t love a multi-purpose product? One bar of Birch Tar Soap from Mod Cabin is shower soap, a shaving bar and beard wash. It’s like 3 gifts in one.
Ursa Major x Topo Design Scout Set
Hanz de Fuko men’s hair products
Kyoku Electric Pre-shave optimizer
- Putting an electric razor in your guy’s stocking this year? Pick up Kyoku Electric Pre-Shave Optimizer as well. This product keeps your cheeks moisturized and skin soft when you don’t have time for a wet shave.
- For the faux outdoorsman in your life. Campfire cologne (yes it’s real) brings back memories of summer camp, roasting wieners over an open flame, and simpler times when you still believed in cooties. A perfect stocking stuffer of gag gift.
Clothing & Accessories
Ball and Buck Perfect Wallet
Quiksilver Custom Board Shorts
Heisenberg Hat from Goorin Bros
Doc Martins Eduardo Shoe
- If your guy needs a weekend shoe that isn’t as formal as a dress shoe, or as casual as your Air Jordan Mids, the Doc Martins Eduardo is for him. For $100 or less, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better boot.
Accessories & More
Davek Elite Umbrella
Rogue Beard Beer
- It’s a fun card game we came across a few months ago. If the guy you’re buying for is a fashion enthusiast who follows all the great menswear brands, and likes playing cards, this is the perfect gift.
Well Hung Hangers
- This product’s name always makes us blush a little. Big guys mean big clothes, which call for big hangers. Don’t let his jacket fall off wimpy hangers this holiday season. Pick up a few Well Hung Hangers to keep everything in place.
There you have it – 18 gift ideas to help you finish up your holiday shopping. Tell us about your favorite items in the comments below.