The Deluxe Retro Cruiser from LivingXL is an American made bicycle that can hold up to 350 lbs of stationary weight. It’s got the old school look you’ll love, and the construction you’re looking for in a bike.
• 350-lb. stationary weight capacity*
• springer fork and painted rims for a retro look and feel
• 20″ 16G steel tube frame is heavier than standard bikes
• 22″ ergonomic upright handlebars allow for full-vision pedaling
• three-speed coaster brake with easy-to-use thumb shift
• special “automotive type” front drum brake for greater braking ability and control
• 13”-wide, thickly padded, dual-coiled comfort seat
• precision sealed crank set for smoother pedaling and greater durability
• clincher wheels, steel spokes, chain and front sprocket are 50% thicker than conventional models
• 26″ x 2.125″ Kevlar™-belted Sup-r-tires with whitewall, puncture-resistant dura-tubes
• rear retro cargo rack
• minor assembly required
• stepover height: approx. 31″
• overall length: 73.5″
• weighs approx. 48 lbs.